The ” Gëlle Fra ” (Golden Lady) is one of the most important monuments of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. This statue originally called ” Queen of the peace “, was set up in place of the Constitution in 1922. It was commissioned to Claus CITO, a well-known Luxembourg sculptor, in order to pay a tribute to Luxembourg soldiers who died during the first world war. In 1940, it was dismantled by the German occupant. It was only in 1985 when the ” Golden Lady ” found back her pedestal after several tumultuous events.